Daisypath Graduation Tickers

Daisypath Graduation tickers

Thursday, May 26, 2011

U the MAN!!



i tot only magician can do magic.. but i admit i was wrong..
ordinary people can make magic..
he did it!!
he is THOR version of us...
n it proven to me simple move, action or one perfect words can make a different..
huge different..
once again he did it!!
n i adore u buddy!!
when each and everyone of us miss the best moments we had...
he just make video of it..
simple but yet memorable..
n all of us feel bless n touched..
n u just picture it perfect when used black n white version..
sometimes colors are colorless..
zillion thanks buddy!!
and thanks for making my nite n my day!!

*** sorry no video uploaded at the moment..use my other lappy... will be uploading the video soon on my blog.. ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment