Daisypath Graduation Tickers

Daisypath Graduation tickers

Friday, May 20, 2011

Tony Roma's!! Kid Eats for FREE!!

hooyeahhh..
finally i'm able to update some news for my "ari2 terakhir" as a MBA student's.. (10 May 2011)
so before everybody went back for their home town we went to have our last lunch date together as a classmate..
as expected around 5 peoples are not able to make it due to their commitment..
no problem.. we will have our next "makan2" before convocation ok??
enough story telling.. let me show the pictures.. a lots ok!!
*adohai..update isu ni mula ar rindu blk.. (well good things n sweet memories will remains in our heart rite ;) )

aj, xerra, izi, wieda and lyd (adik)
-i heart u all-
-US-
chem n me
pheww pheewiitt
i make abid n chem do this action.. K-POP ;D
me n my best buddies!!
senyumm :D
atul n xerra
strongest mama ever! kak aniz n maz
here we again ;D
another shoot!! second time forcing.. ;D
=muaahh=

wan, atul n maz
hot mama!! nurul, E n D
me, hanee n amar

No comments:

Post a Comment