Daisypath Graduation Tickers

Daisypath Graduation tickers

Monday, May 16, 2011

Happy teacher's day!!

to all teachers out there!!
eppy teacher's day!
thanks for ur thought n patient!!

hoyeahh.. as usually, i normally smsing my beloved teachers since primary school up to my lecturers...
n as usually also they reply and say tq.. n feel touched..
im happy doing it coz there are the reasons y i becoming human these day...
n tq to my dad n maa also.. u also a great teacher!!
thought me about life!! ;)

these year turn to be extra special..
my attention to say tq n make them felt touched because they are not forgotten..
it end up whereby i'm the one who being touched..
i only sms them..
but one of my lecturer (he is my idol too), Prof. Dato Dr. Tahir..
he did reply..but not threw sms instead he called me!!
owhh..tears drop.. (y huh lately i easily touch?)
say tq.. hoyeeahh..can u imagine..
plus.. normal discussion..
and as usually it will end up like this..
"come and join me at Melaka. be a lecturer. i know u are capable.. come i can be ur mentor"
lalalalaa.. i know he will say this..
ok sir.. this time i will think about it carefully.. ok??
anyting i will text u.. take care..

n shout to all teachers out day..
HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment