Daisypath Graduation Tickers

Daisypath Graduation tickers

Monday, May 16, 2011

interview owwhhh interview!

haissh..
back to square 1..
job hunting..
ermm..alhamdulillah this time kinda easy compare before..
maybe coz i have an experience..
but seriously i hate interview..
y dun you offer me a job without interview?? ;)

actly i got numbers of interview..
job offers too..but do to the problem (which previously i'm a full time student) so i have to reject that offer.
so tomorrow i will be going for another interview..
actly i have turn off this company almost 7 times due to workloads n assignments.. alhamdulillah this company still insist me to go for an interview..
so here I go..
it happen when VP of the company itself finally call me to arrange an interview..
because of that reason im coming..hihihi..
cyberjaya ok..a little bit far from my house..
but give a try n test my luck..
no harm rite..
plus maybe this time my rezeki at cyberjaya because i got interview from several companies located at cyberjaya..
so pray for me people..
ya ALLAH permudahkan urusan ku besok..
semoga tenang n sedia menjawab soalan..
dan jika itu takdir mu untuk diriku..KO bukakanla pintu rezeki kU..
amin...


No comments:

Post a Comment