Daisypath Graduation Tickers

Daisypath Graduation tickers

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

--L0w blOoD--

haiyakk...
here again..
for the past 3 days i'm not feeling well..
yeah I might looks tough outside but inside sometimes i'm not..
maybe I kept pushing my limits..
bz running here n there..
try to be anywhere, anytime when people need me.. (hahaha..poyoss)
try to solve world issues, love issues, friendship issues and others people dilemma (budget superpower ar ni)
but seriously I exhausted!!
dunno y.. maybe effect since last semester bzness.. (btol ker spelling tu??)
but i declare myself.. I'm damn lethargic...
n i guess it contributed to the mix feeling emotions lately..
get mad easily, turn to be passive, and become more more sensitive.. (aiyakk hate this feelings.seriously)
n too bad it does effect my health indirectly..
2 days almost faint.. now i can feel that i'm having low blood pressure again..

Dear Allah,
please grant me with good health , become a happy person again..
guide me when im feel lost..
n help me to find good jobs..
ohh not to forget..
ampunkan dosa ibuku-- Lailawati Lawi..
semoga rohnya dikalangan org2 beriman..
dan semoga kami berjumpa di padang masha.
ampunkan dosa ayahku-- Safaruddin Mohammad..
berikanlah kesihatan yg baik dan semoga beliau murah rezeki..
untuk kak long and aki.. semoga murah rezeki.. dilimpahkan kesihatan yg baik dan menjadi anak solehah n soleh..
amin..

so people!! hope u guys have a better day and grant with good health too.. amin. ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment