Daisypath Graduation Tickers

Daisypath Graduation tickers

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Vicki Zhao Wei


Vicki ZhaoWei singing a theme song of HZGG My Fair Princess (Returning Princess Pearl- new title)
sorry buddies!!
lame tak update kan..
I've been bz with a lot of stuffs...
hoyeeahh!! rite now i become a chef!! (just for fasting month ok) cooking for my family..
at the same time bz catching up this my favorite series drama..
damn!! it knock my childhood memories..
& i tell you i become addicted just like before..
hihihi.. i even searching for my mandarin books and dictionary just to polish up my mandarin skills after ages..
oppss.. this is the reasons why i fall in love in mandarin language so much!
so guys u better watch this series..
and too bad i cant find the DVD..
its ok..
i will find it more harder.. seriously i want to put it in my DVD rack..
this time i don't really care whether they got subtitle or not! hihihi
muahhh.. XOXOXO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment