Daisypath Graduation Tickers

Daisypath Graduation tickers

Friday, August 12, 2011

stop forest stop!!

continue....
so that day decided to eat western foods....
n it happen to be my very very sad and empty day..
dunno what happen to me..
but i'm struggling with my own emotion..

it whether Tony Roma's, Chilis , TGIF or BUBBA GUMP!!
n finally the winner its RUN FOREST RUN!!
at 1st want to eat shrimp..
but cancel n try new dishes..

yummies and it makes me happy..
tq to the waitress AIDA or FIDA (if I'm not mistaken) but she was gorgeous and very helpful...
hurmm.. not to forget hey hey hey other waitress!! u spoiled my mood!!
how come ar gado in front of me!! just because that stupid mistakes! (owhh maybe i choose a very wrong place to sit maybe... konon2 nak privacy!!)

and my dishes it my love lova!! (dunno what happen to me i order this drink even though i hate pineapple!)
and main course my FIRE GRILL chicken!!
love it!!

so let share the picca!!










No comments:

Post a Comment