Daisypath Graduation Tickers

Daisypath Graduation tickers

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Love YOU

plz don't compare your parents with others..
they are trying their best for u..
give and prepare you with everything..
they giving everything they can effort..
don't make them worries by asking more beyond their capabilities..
seriously u may hurts them unintentionally..
i'm writing this because I see a video at Youtube (thai); when a girl felt ashamed with her daddy just because he deaf..
common.. they just perfect for you.. trust me..
because I my late mother suffered with arthritis and have difficulty to move..
but her love is pure and she are just perfect for me..
my abah always be a great daddy!
so be proud with your parents..
like they do.. they proud to say he/she is my child!
ABAH & MAK i LOVE you forever..
semoga kita dipertemukan di syurga ALLAH. amin... Al-FATIHAH

No comments:

Post a Comment