Daisypath Graduation Tickers

Daisypath Graduation tickers

Sunday, June 12, 2011

N9 Gateway!!

ok.... i'm bless and tq ALLAH for ur rezeki..
seriously... i'm not working rite now.. so i'm lack of cash..
but it happen to be all my dream comes true..
i want adventure before start my career life back..
i want short gateway.. and again tq ALLAH for make it happen..
alhamdulillah...
special thanks to my buddy who sponsor it..
tq.. i dunno how to express it.. but tq...
semoga kamu bertambah murah rezeki ya..

so let the story began!!
first we go someone near RASA N9..
for flying experience..seriously dude.. awesome..
even though i'm not testing it by my self but i can feel the beat!!
hope i got chance to try it someday! ;D


then we went for lunch at my fren restaurant..
FARA!! i miss the taste... and so happy i had it again..
ahaa..during that time i manage to see my old housemate and her cute daughter..
sikecik gediks.. but i love her.. ;D


after that while waiting for our extreme games we decided to go to visit JELITA OSTRICH FARM!! a lot of information and we manage to taste "satay ostrich"


then proceed to my ATV and BUGGY RIDE.. hahaha.. happy!! to the max!!
after that had our dinner and proceed with go-kart at nite..
at this time all my energy...turn down to zero and i let my buddy to win the race.. hahaa

psst.... i will write more on each of those attraction..
insyaallah..u just have to wait ya.. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment