Daisypath Graduation Tickers

Daisypath Graduation tickers

Sunday, June 5, 2011

MAN & ECHA E-day ;D

-man + echa -
me n them ;D

congrats buddies..
finally... officially both of u now as a engagement couple..
so happy for both of u..
man--- my best buddy since school..
echa-- my best buddy since degree year..
n what makes me more happy..
i'm the one who create spark among both of them..
;D so congrats guys!! XOXOXOXO!!
hope after this no more conflicts ya..
communicate n tolerate is the most important..
semoga kekal ke akhir hayat. ;D

-echa diapit mak man (kiri) n her mother (kanan)

-sesi sarung cincin-

-us, man sweating sbb nervous sgt-

-me, echa & tikah-
-young family & happy family-

-rabi-taraa.. -
them with both hantaran

-man's family-


-finally daya arrived-



-congrate & cant wait for ur reception ;D :.

No comments:

Post a Comment