Daisypath Graduation Tickers

Daisypath Graduation tickers

Thursday, November 24, 2011

i miss my mom

i miss my mom!!
seriously i do..
late nite yesterday...
looked back at old pictures made me cried..
between 2.30 am... tears drop again and again..
smpai i have to go to the middle hall so that no one heard that i'm crying badly....
maaa.. i miss u... i'm feel lost and i wish u were here to hugs, kisses, and told me what to do..
u know what.. my students asked me whether i'm closed with you or not since i barely talks about you..
like a bullet.. it go direct to my heart and killed me in one second..
i'm shocked and speechless..
the said i looked paled and pause for 2 minutes..
i'm not blaming them since they does not know that u are not around anymore..
but seriously deep inside it does hurts me a bit since i miss u so bad..
november is my birthday and i hope u still around just like before..
maaa... i miss u.. i miss u.. seriously i do..
i hope u doing good there..
may ALLAH bless u always..
and al-fatihah..
rest in peace and i do love you..
you and abah are the best thing that ever happen to me ..





No comments:

Post a Comment