Daisypath Graduation Tickers

Daisypath Graduation tickers

Sunday, November 20, 2011

GOOD LUCK!!!


hye hye hey hey my beloved students!!
maybe they don't know it..
i love them so much!!!
they gave me energy every time i'm down..
remind me to be a good lecturer ..
plus.. they like my other part!!
hooyeahh!! heell yeah!!
since i'm stuck in this place kan..
so every time sees their faces.. jokes that makes me laugh..
that the reasons y i keep smiling and trying my level best to protect and teach this kids..
so guys!! i'm might be too secretive about my personal life.. even my fb, twitter & blog..
but deep inside i do think about you guys k!!
eh eh eh.. melalut kelaut..
actually nak wish good luck to my GLOBAL MARKETING student!!
specially for BBIB5A & BBIB5B..
good luck guys!!
i gave u tips already!! hope you can answer it well!
insyaallah..amin..
my prayer with all of u..


No comments:

Post a Comment