Daisypath Graduation Tickers

Daisypath Graduation tickers

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Undecided

for the first time in my life!!
never feel like this before..
normally i used to follow my own heart and wants..
but this time i don't know why..
i did not know how to choose..
aish.. actly i have make up my mind to be full time wealth planner and focusing on my PRUDENTIAL insurance..
I felt that I should take responsibility to spread and create awareness about insurance to people especially MALAY!
i truly believe..
i'm doing it for good cause..
yes u may find it less important.. u don't need it..
but wait until something happen when u less expected..
i been tru it.. that y..

enough with insurance.. right now i believe i have choose the right career..
but eventually i face obstacles..
its true as a parents they want the best for their kids.. same goes to my dad..
the problem is he wants me to start my career back..
work with big company and earn big fat money..
same with my others family members.. my sista n brother..
my uncles, nanny and all ar.
but seriously I want be WEALTH PLANNER ..
aiyak.. but how ar.. this time different..
i have ABAH to listen too.. plus my mother not around and I felt that i need to do anything and everything he asked for..

so i become undecided.. help me!! what should I do??..






No comments:

Post a Comment