Daisypath Graduation Tickers

Daisypath Graduation tickers

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Stay Strong


Buddy u like a sis to me..
Dunno wat actually happen..
Dunno wat u been through..
That break u into pieces..
That made you become so so down..

I tried to call..
And I did send SMS to you..
I wish I'm given time and opportunity to calm you..
But I do respect your decision..
U need to be alone..
To have your own time to find peace..

From far far away I always pray for the best of you..
I pray for you to find peace and become the old you..
Happier and stronger person..
I wish the very best of you..
And if you need someone to listen or someone to lend their shoulder for you..
I need you to know u always have me in your life..

Stay Strong and Keep Healthy..
I LOVE YOU..

No comments:

Post a Comment