Daisypath Graduation Tickers

Daisypath Graduation tickers

Friday, April 22, 2011

VIVA!!!!

Hooiiyeahhhhh....
Giler ke x????
Viva around the corner..
I'm not talking about car name VIVa..
I'm talking about my VIVA presentation..
I had been inform..
Name of examiners n panels already out..
N u know what..my heart end up working so fast..
Fast enough just like two fast two furios movie.lols..
Means!!! 911!!
Please help us..
Allah please have mercy and let us finish it on time n score with flying colors.amin..
A lots of pending works + final exam mode..
Please make it easy for us especially my group members n me..amin..
And en body..please be good to me..
I know I'm not giving attention too much on u lately..
I know I'm working so hard n not even have enough time for u to rest..
But please be good tough just like before..
Insyaallah after this I will give extra attention and pampers u..

No comments:

Post a Comment