Daisypath Graduation Tickers

Daisypath Graduation tickers

Sunday, April 17, 2011

stop asking!!

Stop asking whether I'm ok or not!!
The fact I'm not!!
I'm not ok n I'm damn frustrated..
I'm so so disappointed with u!!
The reasons u gave me..stupid explanations..
I'm sick of it..
Hooyeaahh...i do understand...
Bz with work loads ..same goes to me..
I even carry more subject n go to work at the same time..
But I'm trying my best to be there when u needed..
I'm not asking for returns..
I just need u to be sensitive n try to understand my feelings n emotions..
The face expression U gave to me..
U know it hurts seeing and knowing that ur friends are not 100% come and see u just because they want to be there..
but they have too...
The reasons..
Buddy excuses is easy to give, n even easy to say it.
But commitment.. to show that U actually care..
It does counts.
I had gave u hints..but I guess u don't noticed it or actually u don't bother to know it..
Where are u when I need u the most..
U don't even notice that I felt so down n thinking about my mon when it so hard for me to face Mac and April..
U just don't, don't u??
Maybe I'm wrong and be so sensitive lately..
Well that me...and I thinks that is why I'm became so sensitive when it comes into friendships .. Friends should be the next important things in live right after family??
Or only me think that way??
I might look tought outside..but inside I'm easily hurt n break into pieces ..
The best friend of mine always said.. "Damage has been done..n nothing can be make to fix it".
Yeah..its true..and because of it I prevent myself from getting worse..
Buddies I apologize for the things I do that might hurt u.. I truly sorry.. So be good n enjoy ur life..

To my best friends..we know each other since kids..
n I'm happy n been bless by having all of u in my life..
My family..thanks for ur support n I love you so much.. I truly do.. :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment