Daisypath Graduation Tickers

Daisypath Graduation tickers

Friday, January 21, 2011

NERVOUS???


lalalala.. am i nervous?? owhh..hooyahh!! of course!! nervous... actly more to cuak feeling..
owh owh oh.. i forgot to tell u guys.. today my 1st day as a teacher at tuisyen center.. taaranggggg!! chiiing~~

hahaha. kinda funny.. but i would like to give a try..who know i'm a good teacher.. plus i want to discover is it teaching is my passion?? alalala. kalo ok i dunt mind to try lecturer position after dis.. even though it not a big $$$ i earn.. but it is another experience for me... well.. who knows it really can boost up my confident level after dis..

so people pray for me.. hopefully everything will be fine!

ok student! dont play with me.. sy ni garang ok!! lalala.. ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment