Daisypath Graduation Tickers

Daisypath Graduation tickers

Monday, January 3, 2011

BACK TO SCHOOL!!

owwhh!! dunno why.. this semester feel so lazzzyyy to go back to school.. but deep inside my heart i miss my fwens so badly! it just .. no mood n kinda frustrated to come in to class! it 1st time.. weird.. feel like dammm Stu***.. well people said, “maybe ALLAH plan sumeting good for you behind all this crap! “ hopefully ar ya.. amin…

urmm… so kene rebot2 bus lagik ar ni.. i dun feel we have any privileges being a Post Graduate Student in this campus.. they should do sumeting ok!! lucky me i have good lecturers and superbbbb fwens to encourage me!! not to forget my FAMILY!! XOXOXOXO!cant wait to see all of u but can i skip clas 2mrow? ;)

 

ok selamat bersesak-sesak ya kawan2!!

No comments:

Post a Comment