Daisypath Graduation Tickers

Daisypath Graduation tickers

Thursday, November 11, 2010

**U & ME**

I’m scared I won’t add up to your expectations.
I’m not perfect, I’m not gorgeous, I don’t have the prettiest smile or the most banging body.
I’m not going to be cute every second of the day & I’m not always going to look my greatest.
I’m not always going to know the right thing to say & the right time to say it.
I am very emotional & I do have pretty bad moodswings. I usually over react over dumb little things & cry over nothing.
I’m afraid I won’t add up to your ex girlfriend, but I am willing to try my hardest.
I get jealous but that only proves that I care enough not to lose you.
I make assumptions & I will argue until I get my point across.
I’m impatient, insecure & at times, selfish - but I’m trusting you with something that I know you can break.
I’m going to trust you with everything I’ve got & put my heart out for everyone to see.
I’m going to accept you for the person you are & love you for the person you help me to be.
So if you choose to love me, then love me for me - for who I am, for what I hope to become, for the drama that you’re going to have to go through & for the flaws I come with.

No comments:

Post a Comment