Daisypath Graduation Tickers

Daisypath Graduation tickers

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

28 Nov 2010

it suppose to be a simple n normal karaoke session!!
however it turns to be my bufday celebratioN!
yeah yea yea!! even though its kinda late but do i care!! hahaha
since its a normal thing happen to me because usually it will dragging a month for my bufday party organize by my lovely frens n my superb family members!! muaahhh luv u all la..

continue.. so we when to red box @ the curve damansara.. well.. 4 of us have be waiting for this event. well as ben n nua promised!! they want to treat mai n me since alhamdulillah, their doing well on business.. ---beramal mmg akan tambah rezeki.. amin...

tgh2 ben melalak nyanyi lagu nidji tibe2 happy bufday song pop up!! i tought they plan to sing that song " HAPPY BIRTHDAY by flipside!! paang!! then someone coming n bring the cake while they sing that song n stand up!! owhh i almost cry!! awesome n I'm touched..
thanks buddies!! no wonder your act kinda different!! n overall I'm so happy n felt blessed! luv kamuorg.. muahhhh .XOXOXO!!

a lot of things happen n we managed to capture beautiful n craze piccas!! n video also!! hehehe.. sorry guys.. i wanted to share that video.. but its kinda damn happening n better to keep it as moment for ourselves.

n finally picas by mai!! still waiting for the full album!
happy bufday to me!! TQ to MAI, NUA & BEN!! luv ya!

2 comments:

  1. seronok???pasti kamu seronok..hehehe..nak wish lg skali la kat cni lih x??even ak dh wish ritu kan..HAPPY BURFDAY PIJIE!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tenkiu!! suweetkan..kamo blk celbrate g k!!

    ReplyDelete