Daisypath Graduation Tickers

Daisypath Graduation tickers

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Singapore

its raining here..
this is unplanned visits since i forgot my cousin wedding..
so i'm here buy surprise dragging by my maksu..
by the way congrats cousin.. and u looked stunning..
hope everything went well and smoothly..
its will be a huge event since u the only daughter in the family..
5 set of tables to carter the guests..
its a huge number my dear..
i'm surprised.. and i can see the happy face of aunt Yus...

hurm...
so here i am today...
lying alone on the bad..
i'm the only person that awake at this hours..
lucky maksu bring her vaio and let me used it...
even though i got my smart phone but the feeling of using wider screen its not the same....
and tq neighbour for the free WIFI!! hahaha

its rainning in here.. and too bad i miss my mother..
april.. urmm. her birthday around the corner and i do miss her..
maa... i miss u.. and i love you...
insyaallah we will be meeting in the jannah...aminn..



No comments:

Post a Comment