Daisypath Graduation Tickers

Daisypath Graduation tickers

Sunday, January 15, 2012

hey hye heeyyyloww 2012

erkss!! too late already ar fizie!!
its 15 January already!!
u miss the important date ar to write on ur blog!!
dusshh!! but what to do!! im been bz!!
works!! ohh x sgt!! but with my family!!
this year a bit different!!
celebrating my new year with my beloved family + my big family!!
jumping!! like it so much! hihihi..
& the best part having my ayam penyet!! ---craving giler..
pluss!!!
jengjengjengjeng!!
received special give from someone special!!
new handbag!! yeahh!!
tau tau ja mmg cr handbag br!!
tp cm syg nak pakai lak..
erkss!!
eh eh eh..
by the way..
happy neu year kowang!!
dun forget to put a smile on ur face..
psstt..
before end this entry ..
meh ar tgk handbag br ku!!





^_*



No comments:

Post a Comment