Daisypath Graduation Tickers

Daisypath Graduation tickers

Friday, February 4, 2011

shoPahOlic!!

arghh!! i'm addicted to shopping!!
window shopping actly!! coz i dun have enough money for now~
scarify first for my MBA! tiktoktiktok almost finish!!
cant wait..lalalala.. mix feeling.. happy to start my career again and earn big fat $$ at the same time a bit sad coz they will be limited time for my fwens n I for hehahaehaahee!! lalaa.. but i do LUV u guys!! ;D

eh eh eh.. melalut..
back to the real story!!
so CNY everybody!!
n the best part my family n I went shopping today!
yahhoo..besh thing and no 1 stress management solution! hihi
so.. not much to buy.. even LUVLY ABAH did offer.. but pity him ar kan..
i only grab i pants.. hahaha so not me.
actly bump into very nice shoe..luv it.. comfort at the same time trendy! the brand of course SCHOL.. brand org tue..do i care.. n also valentino rudy!! arghh..
wat a waste..rejecting my dad offer!!
n now.. dreaming of that shoe!!
ABAH!! mau itu kasut boleh?? ;D


No comments:

Post a Comment